Hop on board
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Secretarial duties for the CEO, Coordination of internal/external meetings and responsibility of the HR function.
- Must have experience in office organisation and systems.
- Must be methodical, well organised and have good planning skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential matters.
- Must be able to take and prepare minutes.
- Must have a friendly and professional disposition with the ability to deal appropriately with all types of people and able to work well with all members of staff.
- Must be capable of working with the minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of human resource management and development practices and the ability to apply these to match the business needs of the organisation.
- Must have leadership and management skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have research, drafting and policy/procedure writing skills.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- To assist the CEO through secretarial and administrative support and ensuring that the office is efficiently run and well organized.
- To provide Human Resources Management and Development Services as requested, as well as to propose and initiate strategic and operational measures according to the current and future needs of the company.